SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
10 disc collectors edition of the avengers

hi there

fiona here. my friend told me to look on amazon for the following item. thouught you might be interested.

currently you can pre-order a limited edition 10 discs for all the avengers movies on blu ray and blu ray 3D.

it looks like it is in a tin and is only a limited edition so you better get in fast!

i have pre-ordered it through amazon (even though it is an american version). i am hoping it comes out in an australian version though. spoke to a lady at one of the stores here and she said that it would be so popular with the individual movies coming out before and people purchasing them the company distributing them would probably bring out the collectors' tin this xmas.

cannot wait.

anyway just thought you would like to know.

cheers
fiona

Country australia

Age (opt) 42 (and proud of it!)

Re: 10 disc collectors edition of the avengers

Do you have a link to this if you do could u please post it here

Country Canada

sure do!

sorry i did not supply it! silly me!

here it is!

http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Cinematic-Universe-Assembled-Collectors/dp/B0083SBMGW/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1339826129&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=10+disc+avengers+collectors+tin

hope this gets you to the right place!

cheers
fiona

Country australia

Age (opt) 42 (and proud of it!)

Have mine ordered 29 days an counting til release,

Country USA

Age (opt) 44

Re: 10 disc collectors edition of the avengers-UPDATED

Ok I haven't see this posted but for those who ordered the 10-disc Six movie Marvel Avengers Assembled-Phase One Set you will NOT be getting it on Sept 25th. If you were expecting it or pre-ordered it this is what you'll get.

FROM AMAZON:
ITEM UPDATE: The "Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase One-Avengers Assembled Collection" will not be released by Marvel as we originally expected. We know this delay is disappointing, and we're sorry for any inconvenience this causes. Marvel is planning to offer a similar collection in new packaging. The new collection will include the original titles offered with the first version of the item, and we expect it will be available in the spring of 2013. Additional information will be available on our website and via email when available.

There is a current lawsuit between Disney/Marvel/Buena Vista & The briefcase maker so that is the reason for the delay unknown when or if they will release it. It says Spring 2013 honestly I wouldn't hold my breath

SPECIAL NOTE: This will not effect the release of the DVD & 4-disc Blu-Ray so you can still get the Avengers on Sept 25th, but just not 10-disc six movie collection.

Country USA

Age (opt) Does it really matter???

Re: 10 disc collectors edition of the avengers-UPDATED

Bummer but as long as the bonus features are on one of the other ones they do release I will be happy for awhile.

Country USA

Age (opt) 44