SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Robert Talks About Game of Shadows

a game of shadow was a great movie. would RDJ join in the next sequel of sherlock holmes?

Country Indonesia

Age (opt) 19

I know SH3 is being written. Robert seems to have really loved making both of the first two - and loved working with Law and Ritchie.
If he likes the script, I can't imagine him not doing it. Especially if Ritchie is directing.
I absolutely love him as Holmes!

Country USA

Age (opt) 47

Lauren
I know SH3 is being written. Robert seems to have really loved making both of the first two - and loved working with Law and Ritchie.
If he likes the script, I can't imagine him not doing it. Especially if Ritchie is directing.
I absolutely love him as Holmes!

yeah I also love him as Holmes. He looked so brilliant in that movie hopefully, he will join again in SH3

Country Indonesia

Age (opt) 19

I agree with you all! I think there will be a Sherlock Holmes 3! And just think how much fun they could have with writing this one!!

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!! (Just in case someone has not yet seen SH2)

Everyone thinks that Holmes is dead! They could really have fun scaring a few people to death with SH coming back around suddenly!! LOL!!!

Country Arizona - USA

Age (opt) a few more than Robert

DrSues (Administrator)
I agree with you all! I think there will be a Sherlock Holmes 3! And just think how much fun they could have with writing this one!!

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!! (Just in case someone has not yet seen SH2)

Everyone thinks that Holmes is dead! They could really have fun scaring a few people to death with SH coming back around suddenly!! LOL!!!

You're totally right Dr.Sues! That is going to be so much fun to watch XD I can't wait.

I really really think (or want to) that there is going to be a SH3 movie, it a great franchise!

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23