SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Home Page!

Love it, great job guys! Thank you for all the hard work you do and happy anniversary!

Country Australia

I love the new look and I am so happy to see that the main site will be getting updates!
RDJ's work is prolific - thanks for the enormous amount of work it must be taking to update it!

Country USA

Age (opt) 47

Thank you, Everybody! For your kind words and support! It really has been a labor of love! (Love of RDJ!)

Enjoy ya'll!!

Country Arizona - USA

Age (opt) a few more than Robert

It looks great ladies! I know a lot of hard work has been done behind the scenes. :)

Country United States

Guys the site looks great thank you so much for updating it! It made my day, great job! And happy anniversary!

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

It's awesome! I love it so much! Great job, ladies, and thanks for all you do to keep the site going!

Country South Carolina, USA

Age (opt) 35

Hello!
I'm back.

Moderators,

Don't worry. I haven't come to cause trouble.

No hard feelings.

Your home page is fantastic.

Happy anniversary!

The new look is great, and thank you for updating the site again! Happy anniversary!

Country Hungary

Age (opt) 36

Wow,wow and wow!
Just popped by to have a look,the site looks amazing.Congratulations Gina and Sue,can't believe it has been a year-time flies!
I hope everyone that remembers me is well and I really hope to come by more often xx

Country United Kingdom

Age (opt) 42

Great!!
...the new style of the home page is so awesome, Love it!!
... good job GinaB and DrSues!, congrats and thanks!

Age (opt) 21

Wonderful girls it look awesome!!!! I popped by to see what i could see and and was like WHOA! very very nice...Well Done

Country Usa, Ohio

Re: New Home Page! @Fiona

Fiona, please contact me privately.

Country USA

Age (opt) Roberts