SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Seeing Robert at Comic Con today!

Long tiring day for him but his energy doesn't let up. Consummate pro.

Country United States

LEGENDARY!!!

He always knows how to entertain the crowd!

Gina, Miss Nessa, after you have rested and recovered from this looooooooooong day, you have to tell us your feelings of the day , sooo wanted to be there!!!

Country Italy

Age (opt) 37

Rocky
GinaB(Admin/Moderator)
Robert Downey Jr always knows how to make an entrance. He danced in to "All My Love" from the back of Hall H and didn't disapoint as he slapped his fans hands on his way to the stage. Love me some RDJ!!!! WE HAD A BLAST TODAY!

Check out this link you all might like it...Well I hope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty_hoVkTVw0

Sorry for the footage being all over the place.

ROCKY!!! I should have known you'd be there too!!!
I didn't mean to leave you out of my previous post! Hope you had a blast, too! (I know you did! Ha!)

Country Arizona - USA

Age (opt) a few more than Robert

Loved his entrance at comic con. In general how do you get to go to this? Buy a ticket or something? Also how long did you have to wait to get to see him. I think it was in Hall H and they dont clear out the crowds between panels?

Country US

You are so lucky Gina! You totally have to tell us about it! And hopefully everyone here get to see him one day

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

Sunshine98
Loved his entrance at comic con. In general how do you get to go to this? Buy a ticket or something? Also how long did you have to wait to get to see him. I think it was in Hall H and they dont clear out the crowds between panels?

In a nutshell: If your lucky enough, you purchase your Comic Con tickets. Then you get processed when the event date arrives. Finally, and unless you know someone, you wait in lines sometimes for days and then spend the entire event in H Hall waiting for whatever particular panel you are interested in. Its a process. One that I've been doing/learning the ins and outs of for years? I try my best to make a plan to maneuver around and get into everything I want to see and do. Sometimes not everything can be seen. It's almost impossible unless you at there for the whole 5 days. Good luck if you plan on attending 2013.

Country USA MDR/Hollywood

Age (opt) Roberts

Wow I didn't know it was that difficult =S I thought it was like any other convention...

It's great that you know your way around it Gina!

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

Glad you got to go! That's awesome!

Great video, Rocky! Thanks for sharing it with us, as always!

Country South Carolina, USA

Age (opt) 35