SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Seeing Robert at Comic Con today!

Quote: Sunshine98
Loved his entrance at comic con. In general how do you get to go to this? Buy a ticket or something? Also how long did you have to wait to get to see him. I think it was in Hall H and they dont clear out the crowds between panels?

In a nutshell: If your lucky enough, you purchase your Comic Con tickets. Then you get processed when the event date arrives. Finally, and unless you know someone, you wait in lines sometimes for days and then spend the entire event in H Hall waiting for whatever particular panel you are interested in. Its a process. One that I've been doing/learning the ins and outs of for years? I try my best to make a plan to maneuver around and get into everything I want to see and do. Sometimes not everything can be seen. It's almost impossible unless you at there for the whole 5 days. Good luck if you plan on attending 2013.

Country USA MDR/Hollywood

Age (opt) Roberts

Email  
Re: Seeing Robert at Comic Con today! - by Sugus - Jul 17, 2012 1:50pm
Re: Seeing Robert at Comic Con today! - by Angela N - Jul 15, 2012 7:12am
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Counters & Site Stats   Free Blogs   Free Web Hosting 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com