SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Missed you guyz so much....!

Thanks a bunch DrSues...!

i will definitely try my best to see HIM...that's my utmost priority now that i have got a chance...

I dont know whether u remembered or not but you only kept my hopes up and asked me to never give up and to keep on dreaming...because in here once i told you that i am losing hope on meeting RDJ as i cant reach him and neither will he come to my country....

but SEE i am coming to his country and he also promised that he will visit India very soon in one of his movie promotion..(i was extremely exited when i heard a press release in my country where they said that Robert And Scarlett will be coming to India for Avenger promotion, but then Robert said that he cant and then HE PROMISED he will come to visit in near future.)

SO....thanks to you.....so much for keeping my hopes up....i love u all...

Any chance of meeting any DU sisters there ?...i definitely want to be a part of u guys
Beside California I will be visiting San Francisco, Los Angeles,Lancaster, sun city, riverside...for my work.

Cheers..!
God Bless RDJ

Love ya

God Bless

Country India

Age (opt) 30

Email  
Re: Missed you guyz so much....! - by Nina - Jul 26, 2012 2:49am
Re: Missed you guyz so much....! - by joyce - Jul 28, 2012 12:33am
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Email Forms   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com