SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: DrSues @Ginny and Lauren

First off Ginny thank you for your kindness. Your help means so much. I wish that everyone understood the importance of donating in order to keep this website running. I guess I don't like to voice the need as much as I should which doesn't leave me in a very good position. Thanks for caring.

Lauren, as DrSues stated above anything you can do would be great. Its always nice to get the support of the members that frequent this site. Your donations are very much needed and appreciated.

Country USA

Age (opt) Roberts

Re: To Gina!

You are welcome!!!!

Country PA. USA

Re: DrSues @Rocky and Sabrina

Rocky, It was great seeing you today and doing some RDJ biz. I value your opinion and respect what you have to say in regards to advice etc. Thanks for always being there for me and for the donation.

Sabrina, what can I say other than YOU ROCK! You know already what it means to me to have all of you backing me up and being there to help. It makes me feel so much better about things. THANK YOU!!!!

Big Hugs all around to those that have shown their support to me via forum post, texts, emails, donations, phone calls and those awesome POWER LUNCHES, I am humbled by the love.

Country USA

Age (opt) Roberts

Re: DrSues @Rocky and Sabrina

GinaB(Admin/Moderator)
Rocky, It was great seeing you today and doing some RDJ biz. I value your opinion and respect what you have to say in regards to advice etc. Thanks for always being there for me and for the donation.

Sabrina, what can I say other than YOU ROCK! You know already what it means to me to have all of you backing me up and being there to help. It makes me feel so much better about things. THANK YOU!!!!

Big Hugs all around to those that have shown their support to me via forum post, texts, emails, donations, phone calls and those awesome POWER LUNCHES, I am humbled by the love.

Gina you're welcome anything I can do to help.

Country USA

Age (opt) Does it really matter???

Re: DrSues

I'm sorry if I'm being nosy but... I don't understand, is DrSues not an admin of the page anymore? =S

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23

Sugus
I'm sorry if I'm being nosy but... I don't understand, is DrSues not an admin of the page anymore? =S

That is correct, Sugus! But don't worry - I will still be around! Still LOVE RDJ!
GinaB purchased my half of the site from me and we are both very pleased with the new arrangement! So it's ALL good!

Country USA

I see =O well let me say that you've been a great admin =) you put a lot of dedication and care for the site as well as Gina and I'm glad you will still be here =D

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 23