SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
question about a pictures

Hi
1.Is anyone familiar with the picture of Robert laying across a lady's lap on stoop(stairs) Trying to remember the photographer. Its a real artsy photo

2. there is picture I have seen of Robert from iron man that is on Ebay, I think its fake or has been altered. the picture is of him in iron man suit no mask ,blood on his temple. He is looking to the right. The alter pic his brows, eyes, and nose are different. Also the lines in forehead are gone.
Has anyone else noticed this.

thanks for any help

Country USA

Age (opt) 44

Re: question about a pictures

downeyunlimited.com/0artwork.htm

Please give a link to the eBay pic!

Country Sweden

Age (opt) 51

here it is

hmm dont think I did that right

so I put it in website think /

Country USA

Age (opt) 44

Looks like a doll or something.
Could it be a capture from a video game perhaps?

Country Sweden

Age (opt) 51

the "real" picture is on iron man page here
2nd from bottom...link (hope its ok to post link)
the website button

Country USA

Age (opt) 44

Those are copies of a picture from the movie. Its not a fake or altered photo. Don't know about the autograph though. It doesn't look authentic.

Country USA

Age (opt) Roberts

Gina.. did you look at the eBay pic closely?
Yes, there is a promo pic that looks like that.. but on this eBay version his face looks weird. lol Almost like it's someone else.

GinaB(Admin/Moderator)
Those are copies of a picture from the movie. Its not a fake or altered photo. Don't know about the autograph though. It doesn't look authentic.

Country Sweden

Age (opt) 51

Sus, do you think its because of the low quality of the copies. This person is selling autographed pictures. Fakes for sure but I think the pic is obviously stolen, copied and not at a very good resolution. Im gonna go look again.

Country USA

Age (opt) Roberts