SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Off Camera with Samuel Jones

judy
Thanks Sugus. Finally had a chance to watch this. Love his imitation of Sir Richard!

Judy did you find the entire conversation?

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 24

I have been searching but so far no luck either. If I find it I will post it here.

Country Oregon

Thanks judy! Oh my gosh I hope we can find the entire conversation soon, it looks so interesting!!

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 24

judy
I have been searching but so far no luck either. If I find it I will post it here.

Unfortunately the video is private, but I have actually seen the interview it's about 1hr 10 mins long. It really shows a side to Robert that is really insightful and interesting. He talks about Iron Man 3 and his upcoming project The Judge and possibly directing someday but, he touched on little about his past and he really says some things that make me just admire him as an exceptional artist. If the video is ever made public it's worth a watch. I've attached the podcast so you can at least listen to it . Click Website

Country USA

Thanks Rocky!!!
This is precious!

Country Italy

Age (opt) 38

Oh great, thank you so much, Rocky! :)

Even available outside the US, I'm a happy girl now

Country UK

Age (opt) 29

And it seems it's gone for now...

Country UK

Age (opt) 29

Thank you so much Rocky... I wonder why they tease us with this video on youtube, telling us to go to the page and then put it private :/ makes me angry...

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 24