SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Article: Robert Downey Jr 'in talks for Avengers 2, 3

If that's true it means that there won't be any more Iron Man films while Robert is playing Iron Man in the Avengers... Because it will have not sense to put one actor in the Iron Man movies and another one in the Avengers movies... I think that Iron Man franchise should be ended with IM3. It has been a glorious ending. And if they decide to make more Iron Man films, I think that they should wait some years and then put another actor, but with a new story. I think that if they change Robert for another actor now, I think it will be a failure and a disaster. That's my opinion

Country Barcelona (Spain)

Age (opt) 31

Re: Article: Robert Downey Jr 'in talks for Avengers 2, 3

Teresa
If that's true it means that there won't be any more Iron Man films while Robert is playing Iron Man in the Avengers... Because it will have not sense to put one actor in the Iron Man movies and another one in the Avengers movies... I think that Iron Man franchise should be ended with IM3. It has been a glorious ending. And if they decide to make more Iron Man films, I think that they should wait some years and then put another actor, but with a new story. I think that if they change Robert for another actor now, I think it will be a failure and a disaster. That's my opinion

I think you are right the IM movies should end with IM3 and I'm glad he is considering on participating in Avengers cause the first one is great mostly because of him.

I think if they want to start IM movies with another actor everything they have built with all the movies would colapse... what I've been thinking they could do in case Robert doesn't want to go anymore is to apply the part in the comic when Tony fusions with his younger self, that way they can hire someone younger.... the only bad thing is I think no one will ever be as great as Robert as Tony Stark

Country Mexico

Age (opt) 24