SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Funny Affectation ...

Does anyone notice the "teeth chattering thing" Robert does when he's thinking? The first time I noticed was Due Date ... I think it was when he was frustrated thinking of baby names ... and now in Iron Man 3 he does it on the boat when he's in a quandary. Love the little things he throws in, the more you watch ... the more you pick up on.

Country USA

Re: Funny Affectation ...

I can see it in my mind. I know exactly what you're talking about! Ahhhh. I have noticed stuff too. I will have to list them soon! :)

Country USA

Age (opt) 35

Actually ... Due Date has some really funny moments. I really like when he finds out that Ethan tapped out the credit card and he only has $60 cash ... He starts to dig at his scalp with the credit card. It's obvious he took some tips from Chaplin when he studied the role.That's great stuff. It must be so cool to watch him in the process, I would love to see more outtakes as well .. He is a brilliant actor.

Country USA

It's a little bit off topic but I just "discovered" the bd-life extra things on my Tropic Thunder bluray (I never bothered to check bd life content before, stupid...) and watched this ~11 minute long clip about him improvising at the camp fire scene, and it just seriously blew my mind. So amazing!

Country UK

Age (opt) 29

Sounds cool ... I loved all the footage that wasn't used thats on the Tropic Thunder DVD .... The "mock - umentary" that is a take off on Francis Ford Coppola's wife's documentary about the making of Apocolypse Now. I wondered how they could decide to edit out such funny scenes. It must be difficult to leave things out.

Country USA