SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Photo questions

Hey, thanks for the prompt response. There's a Chaplin festival happening this weekend near me, (Chaplin filmed quite a few of his films where the festival is at here in Northern California) and I wanted to get a shirt made up of Robert as Chaplin to wear.

The other I wanted to do the same, make a personal shirt for myself to wear with Robert's likeness and I think the BRAT I've wanted to do since I was in high school / ten years ago.

Country USA

I travel to Northern Cali quite a bit. Always in Napa, Fairfield, Sacramento and Suisun. Where are you located?

I guess you would need Hi Res photos for them to come out clear on T-shirts.

Good Luck

Country USA

Age (opt) Roberts

Let me know if you have luck with these T-shirts. I've had problems putting Robert's likeness on a T-shirt due to copyright infringement issues.

Country USA

Re: Photo questions @JudyG

In this day and age of social media its not as hard as it once was to get a tshirt, blanket, coffee mug or whatever you want printed anymore. I've gotten several things done for my own personal use and honestly so have thousands of others. I think it all depends on the photo though. Some photographers want their images out there. Then there are some who have extreme copyright infringement laws or watermarks that cannot be removed unless you purchase the picture directly. Even then you would have to take a photo of the photo. Its all fairly confusing but more and more social media is to thank (or not thank) for breaking through those barriers. I get offended when I see so much of DUF's content stolen and used on the internet but Ive gotten used to/over it. You have to. People want and will take. I don't mind at all for personal use. What I mind is when credit is not given of the source or the artist. Much of DUF's content was purchased. That's the sad part. Everyone takes and no one supports the website. Try Café Press JudyG

Country USA

Age (opt) Roberts

Will do.

Thanks for help, I kind of have been meaning to make a shirt and don't intend on distributing or selling them or anything.

Country USA

That you, Gina I had tried Zazzle and they were very strict.

Country USA

I think I tried them way back too. There's also a body pillow company and a cardboard standup company that are REAL STRICT! Tried both at one time. Sorta glad I never was able to do it, lol

Country USA

Age (opt) Roberts