SMILIES       BB-CODE       FORUM GUIDELINES       SITE DONATIONS       CONTACT ADM
General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Steve McQueen Documentary narrated by Robert

Thanks Gina. This sounds very good. I was just talking with some co-workers yesterday about how much I loved Steve. Looking forward to this!

Country Oregon

Is anyone going to record this? I'd love to see it, but it's obviously going to be rather difficult...

Country UK

Age (opt) 30

Yes Judy, Im looking forward to it too. We needed a boost of some RDJ and it looks like its starting to flood in.

Tara, I bet it will be somewhere for those who don't get it. I will keep an eye out for you. It may even end up on the main page news ;-)

Country USA

Age (opt) Roberts

On this subject, have we any news about Team-Downey's plans to make the "Yucatan" film that had once been a Steve McQueen project?

Country USA

I know they have a ton of projects in the works and that was a big one according to Variety. Im sure we will be hearing more soon.

Country USA

Age (opt) Roberts

I surely hope so. That's an enticing project. Meanwhile, "Chef" is glorious. I hope everybody here has seen it.

Country USA

I saw Chef in a preview on Tuesday and absolutely loved it! It's only released here though on the 25th. I'll definitely watch it again.

Country UK

Age (opt) 30

Chef was a really great movie, I was actually a bit surprised it was THAT good!

I hope they work again in the future. Favs visited the Avengers set while he is promoting Chef in London. Maybe he'll have a little cameo as Happy Hogan in Avengers 2.

Wouldn't it be cool if Marvel lets them do an R-rated IM4. IM3 was WAY too much a movie for ordinary mainstream audiences and kids! Everything that was cool and subversive about IM was basically nonexistent in IM3. Sad really!

Anybody read the spoilers on the first 20 min of Avengers 2?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=101669

Can't wait to see that party scene, LOL.

I really enjoyed seeing the movie a few times myself. It was a wonderful, whimsical, funny and touching film. Of course the perk was getting to talk to, hang out with, take pictures and get signed posters from Jon Favreau each time. Even had him DJ'ing for over an hour at The Pop Up Party with Chef Choi AND we ate Cubanos. If only Robert made a surprise appearance at one of the screenings. I guess we cant have everything.

Country USA

Age (opt) Roberts

@Melinda: wow, this is EXACTLY the way I feel about Iron Man 3! I'm so totally with you (and why I'm currently not having the greatest hopes for Avengers 2, but that's another story)

Chef is really really great, probably the best movie I've seen this year. I really enjoyed it. The Q&A I was hoping for isn't going to happen for me unfortunately, but I was fortunate enough to at least very briefly see Jon Favreau on Monday and tell him how much I'm looking forward to the film (hadn't seen it yet at this point). But an actual Q&A would have been wonderful. Ah well, can't have everything. ;)

Country UK

Age (opt) 30

WOW! This documentary sounds like it will be great! Can't wait to see it!
I also got to see CHEF! It was so good! Needed more Robert, of course! But it was very enjoyable!
Hope you all have been well, Girls! xoxoxoxo

Country USA

Age (opt) a few more than RDJ