Return to Website

RoadieRecords.com Web Forum

none

RoadieRecords.com Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AARON TIPPIN SHARES EXCLUSIVE MINING VIDEO FOOTAGE WITH NBC’s TODAY SHOW

Nashville, TN – AARON TIPPIN, country music star, recently got a rare-tour of an actual mining expedition to experience the day-to-day operation of a miner’s day. Tippin, who hosted ‘Made in America’ for the Great American Country (GAC) network, was able to tape an episode in the dark, dirty mine where miners work everyday.

“My heart goes out to the families who have waited for this good news,” say Tippin immediately after the twelve miners were found alive. “I personally experienced going down a mine where you only had three and a half feet to enter and had to lay on your back. Then you crawl around on your hands and knees until a wider space opens up. Man, there is no space and no light except for what you have on your helmet. It is a tough job.”

The video footage shows how the miners have to re-enforce the ceilings so they do not collapse. “You would not believe it. The mine I was in had cracks in the ceiling. Now knowing what I saw and got on tape, I understand how the roofs of the mines cave in,” adds Tippin.

# # #