Curbridge Village Message Forum

Welcome to the Curbridge message board. Please keep your posting to a respectable level. Remember Children will see them.

Curbridge Village Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Genealogy in Curbridge look up please on Hiett's.

Hi nancy
I hope you dont mind me contacting you but i saw you would be happy to do a look up on the parish reg in curbridge. I am trying to trace all my Hietts from this are. i ahve found a robert Hiett born apx 1734 (not sure from where) he had a brother joseph born apx 1740. I know from Robert's Will he left in 1794/5 in Stanton fitzwarren in Wiltshire that he left land to his son John Hiett (born apx1776 in curbridge) ...all my copyhold close or inclosed land of meadow or pasture situate lying at curbride within the manor and parish of wotney in county of Oxford called or known by the name of Oathill Close and other lands in this area...
Robert was a Yeoman and a church warden in Stanton fitzwarren but seemed to have a connection with Curbridge and i have been told that the Hiett's from Curbridge and stanton are all related and would love to have any info you may have on them.
i look foreward to eharing from you and if you would like me email address please let me know.
many thanks michelle