Return to Website

TSA Brags

GOT A NEW CHAMPION?  JUST WANT TO BRAG ABOUT YOUR WIN?  POST A PIC OF YOUR FURBABY?

You can do that here on our very own TSA Brag Forum

Images can only be posted by using a remote photo hosting website

ie: www.photobucket.com, copy the html code link of the photo and paste it in your forum message.

TSA Brags
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Astra - National Ranking

I just got an email from John Arvin at Mystic Isle Ridgebacks in response to a query on judges. He didn't have any input as he's not real ring oriented and doesn't track judges. However, he did have some awesome news for me.

As of June 19th, Astra is the #3 AKC ranked lure coursing Rhodesian Ridgeback in the country with 66 points to her credit. She's trailing John's 'Reese' (an LCX) with 92 points and a LCX3 who's in the lead with 132 points. Her next nearest competitor has a score of 59 and it goes on down from there.

John surprised me with this info as I had absolutely no idea that she was even ranked. To find out she's ranked #3 in the country with half the year over is a major mind blower. The only thing sweeter than this was Astra earning her FC.

Hope every one is staying cool this summer. Let's get this heat nonsense over and done with and get back to racing. Astra is ready to run!

Doug & Astra aka "Crazy Legs"