Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm Going to see David Cassidy on Sept 19th 2003 in MD

I just wanted to post because I am so excited to be going to see David at Turf Valley Resort on Friday, Sept 19th, 2003 and I'm staying there for a Girls' Spa Day as well! I saw him in Lancaster, PA on March 7th of this year and I got to go up and hand him my black thong! I read Nan's post & it was very exciting. I am hoping to hand him my underwear again (ha!!). Much love to all other DC fans!!

Re: I'm Going to see David Cassidy on Sept 19th 2003 in MD

Hi! Thank U 4 letting us know! Now... of course we must have a concert review when U get back! I like the idea of the day spa too Get some pics if U can! Good luck! We will B waiting ...

Thongs Away

Re: Re: I'm Going to see David Cassidy on Sept 19th 2003 in MD

I will definitely give you a review and get some pics, too. I took some pics in Lancaster but they did not come out as well as I had hoped! I have to say that I'm 35 yrs old, married and had not thought much about DC for YEARS until I went to see him in March and now I am CRAZY about him all over again. There is definitely something about seeing him LIVE; he's really amazing. The funny thing is, that you know how you think that you want to meet him & say something but then when you do, you are at a loss for words? Well, I told him that I LOVED Him (of course) and then he was holding my hand and put his cheek up against my cheek and I couoldn't say anymore...and then he was gone! Ha! I'm going with my best friend from high school, and she's driving 5 hrs to see him, so it's a great Girls Weekend. Also, there's a rumor that he's staying at the resort because he's playing Ocean City, MD the next night. I could not be as kind as Nan was when she was in the same hotel and let him sleep! This is a great site; you guys are so much fun and I just love anyone who loves David!!

Linda

Re: Re: Re: I'm Going to see David Cassidy on Sept 19th 2003 in MD

Have a great time Linda! Those meet and greets with DC are great fun and yes, sometimes we are at a loss for words, but don't you love it? He has such a way of making each of us feel like we are the only ones there. That's the key to his success, making us feel special!

Re: Re: Re: I'm Going to see David Cassidy on Sept 19th 2003 in MD

Oh ...Kewl! I can't wait! Thank U 4 the compliment!
I do know what U mean ...he is an amazing entertainer! He takes me back to a much happier time in my life Oh yeh... when I met him I was at a loss 4 words too Looking into his beautifil eyes made me forget what the heck I was doing LOL ... Oh well, just shows we really love him...right? I'm married and I'm 42 years old . I re-discovered him in 1997. Welcome! It's GREAT to have U here!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I will definitely give you a review and get some pics, too. I took some pics in Lancaster but they did not come out as well as I had hoped! I have to say that I'm 35 yrs old, married and had not thought much about DC for YEARS until I went to see him in March and now I am CRAZY about him all over again. There is definitely something about seeing him LIVE; he's really amazing. The funny thing is, that you know how you think that you want to meet him & say something but then when you do, you are at a loss for words? Well, I told him that I LOVED Him (of course) and then he was holding my hand and put his cheek up against my cheek and I couoldn't say anymore...and then he was gone! Ha! I'm going with my best friend from high school, and she's driving 5 hrs to see him, so it's a great Girls Weekend. Also, there's a rumor that he's staying at the resort because he's playing Ocean City, MD the next night. I could not be as kind as Nan was when she was in the same hotel and let him sleep! This is a great site; you guys are so much fun and I just love anyone who loves David!!

Linda