Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
USA VCR ALERT -Jack Cassidy on Bewitched 6:30 PM Sept. 6th TVLand

I think this is the one with Jack Cassidy...

TVLand USA

6:30 PM Bewitched 196 - A Chance of Love A client of Darrin's, a real Cassanova, cannot believe that he met Serena, Sam's identical cousin, and not Sam.

Please Check your local listings...

Re: USA VCR ALERT -Jack Cassidy on Bewitched 6:30 PM Sept. 6th TVLand

Dear Octavia,
Hey, it's Kim Katz, I haven't been to your site in a long while, I think since just before Kenny and I went to the Golf tourn over a year ago. I hope you're doing well with your art/music poetry . I just wanted to thank you real quick for posting this JC related vcr alert. today I stopped in at my apt.unexpectedly to check some email and run back out and just had a feeling to check out your site again , not sure why , I saw the post and looked at the date and time, I usually miss out on vcr alerts but it was 5:25 chicago time and I was just able to pop in a tape and catch it. I was so glad because years ago i bought a collection of rare videos just to see this bewitched episode and when I got them his tape had been taped over , I asked the seller and she said she didn't have another.

I'm glad to finally have a copy and see it. Have a great weekend , hope alls well with your family,
Kim

Re: Re: USA VCR ALERT -Jack Cassidy on Bewitched 6:30 PM Sept. 6th TVLand

Hey Kim! Good to hear from U! Your very welcome 4 the VCR alert. Glad U caught it! Jack had a really GREAT voice! Wow... could he kick it out or what! Even though I have seen it several times ,I always enjoy watching it again . I also like the other one he did where Sam is a southern bell.

We R all ok... thank U 4 asking! Hope U have a GREAT weekend too!

Re: Re: Re: USA VCR ALERT -Jack Cassidy on Bewitched 6:30 PM Sept. 6th TVLand

oh boy, you bet, he was the sh-t. very funny, and smarmy- sexy , I just finally sat and watched it, I thought it was just going to be a little cameo but it was really a full on guest star role.

i loved at the end , those few seconds where his eyes get wide and dreamy and he starts singing , fly me to the moon, you see for that few seconds what he's really capable of, of elevating the show to a BROADWAY worthy performance. If that other episode is on be sure to alert me if possible.
-- and I think I choked on my milk when he called Serena a chicken! what irony!! and because this is such old news no one but you will know what i'm referring to - I was able to apologise personally -privately- a couple times actually to D and S about a few little negative things, very minor that I wrote here, - but feel now should probably for the record also do it here publicly once - so real quick with no fanfare just want to say that any thing I wrote then seemingly directed at David was actually about myself,just projection,- the truth is I am a chicken in life, I flirt too much, I send mixed messages because I don't know what I want,I'm wasting my own time, etc. - honestly watching jack play that part I totally finally GOT that I was entrusted with an important spiritual message about unrequited love between a Father and his loved ones and when I let LUSTful thoughts replace loving ones, they crowded out all my abundant reasonable ones, logic, common sense and courtesy .phew!okay?
thanks Octavia for the forum , for letting me get that out a year or so after the fact!!Hope that's okay.probably only makes sense/has meaning to me -
i won't be posting again like I used to but just needed to get that out. I'm really glad your family is alright, I WILL check back more often to catch those vcr alerts! catching that one was a CLOSE call!! have a Super night, kim

Re: Re: Re: Re: USA VCR ALERT -Jack Cassidy on Bewitched 6:30 PM Sept. 6th TVLand

Jack; I was singing 'Fly Me To The Moon' and the next thing I knew, I was there!

Sam; Where

Jack; THE MOON!!!

That was a really AWESOME PERFORMANCE!!!

He gave his eyes to David , they R absolutely beautiful!

I will let U know about the other one if I catch it in time that is.

I'm glad U came back ,it's ok and you very welcome!

Octavia