Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Orange County Performing Arts Show

Well ...I'm not going I don't know anything about the meet-n-greet's but, I hope someone can help U ! If U get to go please give us a review !

Here's the info and the website 4 the concert...

Nov. 21, 2003 - Nov. 22, 2003
Segerstrom Hall

Show Dates & Times
Fri, Nov. 21, 2003 at 8:00pm
Sat, Nov. 22, 2003 at 8:00pm

From his days as Keith in the television series The Partridge Family to hit Broadway musicals and platinum-packed recordings, Las Vegas ‘entertainer of the year’ David Cassidy brings his show to Orange County. He’ll light up the stage and set hearts afire with chart-toppers such as “I Think I Love You” and “Doesn’t Somebody Want To Be Wanted,” with new arrangements written for the Pacific Symphony.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Who's going to the southern california show in Orange County, California on either 11/21/03 or 11/22/03? I am thinking of going and would also like to know if a meet-n-greet will be available for that show?? If my schedule allows me to and my parents as well, I may be going on the last night. Saturday. Any info in advance will be greatly appreciated. Also, do I contact info@davidcassidy.com for help on the meet-n-greet or do I contact JoAnn Geffen, who is David's publicity agent? Any info is greatly appreciated in advance!! THANKS!!

Re: Re: Orange County Performing Arts Show

I don't know anything about THIS particular show, but I emailed Jo Ann Geffen to see if there would be a Meet-n-Greet type setting at Turf Valley Resort next week, and I got a very nice & prompt email response from a Mary Alice Strong at DBC, Inc. and so I'll give your her email, phone & fax numbers. Unfortunately, there is not a Meet-n-Greet scheduled for my venue, but she was very kind in her email & said that if plans change, she would accomodate me. Here it is:

email: Mary Alice Strong@jagpr.com
DBC, Inc.
(81 528-7733
(81 528-7733 Fax
Good Luck!!!

Linda

Re: Re: Re: Orange County Performing Arts Show

Thanks Linny!! I sent my email in a couple of days ago. I will wait and see. If I get a reply, I will email you in care of your address that you use for this particular site!! Thanks so much!!