Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VCR ALERT-David on Dateline NBC Friday Sept. 26, 2003

From www.DavidCassidy.com.

Be sure to watch David on Dateline NBC this Friday, September 26, 2003. Check your local listings for airtimes!

Re: VCR ALERT-David on Dateline NBC Friday Sept. 26, 2003

I got to see the special and liked it a lot. Wished it could have been a little longer, because afterall, its been a while since David was last seen on television. Yet, dateline is only an hour show. I was just happy to see him and surprised that he was doing a segment that was right up his alley. I thought he was going to be talking about his new CD "Touch of Blue." I also imagined maybe a mini tour of his home. oh shucks.

Overall, My Mom and I who as able to watch it with me, totally agreed with everything he said including the part wher he stated that he can take "anyone can take someone into the studio and have them completely turned around." I mean why not? With the new technology these days you can have someone like Hilary Duff sound like Barbra Streisand or even one of my favorite singers, Leann Rimes. All you need is the proper technology and a few experts like David himself. I also thought he looked fabulous!! :]

Re: Re: VCR ALERT-David on Dateline NBC Friday Sept. 26, 2003

OOPS...Sorry for the double wording... It' so incredibly late and I had a lot of Saturday chores to do and plus my cat got into a hissing contest with another cat. Don't you guys just love days such as the one I had today?

Re: Re: Re: VCR ALERT-David on Dateline NBC Friday Sept. 26, 2003

It's ok! I had a long couple of days too One of my Dogs was in a fight with a friends Dog. Scared the $%@!&* out of me! They R both ok but, I 'bout had a heart attack! Looks as though I'm going to make this my last post of the day. I'm tired....
Hope U have a better week!