Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
David In A Remake Of "Play Misty For Me"----Can You Picture It?

Has anybody here ever seen the Clint Eastwood film "Play Misty For Me?" My Mom and I were just watching that movie on video, and I told her that somebody should do a remake of that film ad have David Cassidy as the male lead. For those of you who haven't yet seen the film, it's along the lines of "Fatal Attraction." Clint Eastwood plays a radio DJ who is stalked by an obsessed female fan (played by Jessica Walters). Donna Mills plays his girlfriend. I can SO see David Cassidy in a remake of this film! Can anyone else picture this? If so, who can you see playing Jessica Walters' role and Donna Mills' role?

Re: David In A Remake Of "Play Misty For Me"----Can You Picture It?

I don't remember seeing this film but, of course I now must watch it...Curious! Good question!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Has anybody here ever seen the Clint Eastwood film "Play Misty For Me?" My Mom and I were just watching that movie on video, and I told her that somebody should do a remake of that film ad have David Cassidy as the male lead. For those of you who haven't yet seen the film, it's along the lines of "Fatal Attraction." Clint Eastwood plays a radio DJ who is stalked by an obsessed female fan (played by Jessica Walters). Donna Mills plays his girlfriend. I can SO see David Cassidy in a remake of this film! Can anyone else picture this? If so, who can you see playing Jessica Walters' role and Donna Mills' role?