Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DC in Hello Magazine... Get your copy !

Here is the link to outlets in the USA!

Below R 2 confirmations on the release date...

Hi Octavia.

Just to let you know that here in the UK David is in Hello magazine dated 21st October 2003.

Bye.

Gerry.

To: octaviasdcpage@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: Contact Hello Web
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 12:58:07 +0100

Dear Octavia

It is in this weeks issue, # 787 on sale from 14/10/00. If I can be of any further assistance, please contact me.

Pauline

L@@K : Hello Magazine Photos !

What AWESOME photos !

Re: L@@K : Hello Magazine Photos !

I AGREE!! BEAUTIFUL PICS!! I went to Barnes and Noble since I was informed that HELLO Magazine was sold there; however, I went last Tuesday and the sales assistant person told me that Barnes and Noble doesn't carry it. At least not momentarily. That leaves me with Borders Books and the closest one to me is in Yorba Linda. David and Sue seem to be very happy in their new home from the pics. They seem to be living their life right now peacefully. Perhaps maybe because they are finally where they want to be. Did they always want to move to Florida? I thought it was Saratoga NY that DC wanted to live in far more so than FL?

Re: DC in Hello Magazine... Get your copy !

Can't wait to get this. I'm headed to Barnes and Noble this week. Susan

Re: Re: DC in Hello Magazine... Get your copy !

HELP!! I went to B Dalton Books (still have one in my area inside mall) and they had only two copy's of it, however, it was not the issue david was supposed to be in. I am a week late. With so much stuff going on, I literally forgot that magazine's were weekly. My Mom said it wasn't my fault, because since it was an overseas magazine and not a U.S. magazine, that it could be different. However, I then said to her and myself that it's sometimes pretty much the same (weekly) even if a certain magazine is also in the united states and normally doesn't belong there. Hope I'm making sense.