Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who Saw David On The Wayne Brady Show?

David made his appearance on the Wayne Brady show today, and they showed a clip from his guest appearance on "Malcom In The Middle." He was wearing a Wayne Newton wig and a white stage outfit, reminiscent of Elvis Presley, except that it was a two-piece outfit with a short, cropped shirt and it showed off his beautiful, sexy tummy! (Be still, my heart!) He was dancing with these "pregnant" showgirls and singing "Poppa Don't Preach." He and Wayne chatted about the Rolling Stone cover and Wayne compared it to Britney Spears' recent cover on the same magazine. He said that if Britney had posed the sae way David did, it would've been really controversial. David taked about his appearance on "Malcom In The Middle" and then went on to talk about performing with a symphony, which he will do in the near future. I still can't get that image of David in that midriff-baring outfit out of my mind! Not that I'm trying! LOL! That man is just too sexy! I'm a 35 year old woman and everytime I see David, I feel like a teenager again. I can't wait to see him on "Malcom In The Middle!" It's exciting that he's getting back into acting again. Who knows? Maybe we'll all see him in a new movie someday soon. Who else saw him on the Wayne Brady show today?

Re: Who Saw David On The Wayne Brady Show?

I seen it... I took this photo of the TV so everyone can get peek. Didn't like that wig They should have let him put a DC 70's Shag on and played himself. After all his fan club was bigger than Elvis'!
Loved his midriff

Re: Re: Who Saw David On The Wayne Brady Show?

I definitely agree that they should have let David wear a shag wig to play more a characture of himself. I taped it though asnd it was pretty funny. David looks awesome; really thin and toned!