Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Order A Touch of Blue Here !

I don't have a clue... BUT, If U order it please get itHERE ! It helps pay 4 the Bravenet PRO services I have, like this board and the greeting cards, etc...

Thanks Hun!

Happy Sweetest Day !

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Saw on Amazon that David has a new CD coming out, it's an import "Touch of Blue" is the name of it. It's being released next month and is about $31.00 (free shipping right now tho). If I weren't trying to get tickets to Fayetteville, NC show, I might just go ahead and pre-order it. Wonder if we can buy it "cheaper" at the Import depts of Best Buy or Media Play when it's released???? Anyone know anything about it? I've not heard of it until now. Susan

Re: Order A Touch of Blue Here !

Of course I'll order it thru here! I just gotta get tickets for Fayetteville first! lol GOTTA SEE HIM LIVE AGAIN! I'm having withdrawal! Besides, where do you think I heard of it? I took the links above from YOUR site and searched from there-silly woman! lol

Re: Re: Order A Touch of Blue Here !

Thank U I'm silly all right LOL...

I wish I could go with u to Fayetteville! Can I hop a plane and come stay with U? Not that I could... But, I would love to!!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Of course I'll order it thru here! I just gotta get tickets for Fayetteville first! lol GOTTA SEE HIM LIVE AGAIN! I'm having withdrawal! Besides, where do you think I heard of it? I took the links above from YOUR site and searched from there-silly woman! lol

Re: Re: Order A Touch of Blue Here !

I am without a doubt very dissapointed in this new CD of randomly selected remakes. I was all geared-up for an etirely fresh new CD of his. Now and Then was great. I happen to own it as well. However, I just feel since David is such a great songwriter, that he should have devoted his time to writing fresh new material and with Sue herself. Maybe have a duet with Sue. That's been long over due, however, I do not think it will happen any time soon as much as I would love to see it happen as well as other fans.

I like the CD cover on Then and Now then I do on Touch of Blue a lot better. I think the Now and Then photo complimented him a lot better as a person of good looks as well as a tribute to his years as an entertainter. Hope that makes sense. I know looks do not always count, but we all know David definitely has them. So in that sense, that's what I was trying to say. I do not think I will purchase this CD or anytime soon. Although, Hollywood Nights is on there and I loved that remake of it when I heard it live at the Greek Theater in Cali. So I do not know. Maybe in this sense, I can get a loved one of mine to buy it for me. That way, I won't feel so bad for wasting my money. Cruel, I know. I LOVE Hollywood Nights.