Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Order A Touch of Blue Here !

Thank U I'm silly all right LOL...

I wish I could go with u to Fayetteville! Can I hop a plane and come stay with U? Not that I could... But, I would love to!!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Of course I'll order it thru here! I just gotta get tickets for Fayetteville first! lol GOTTA SEE HIM LIVE AGAIN! I'm having withdrawal! Besides, where do you think I heard of it? I took the links above from YOUR site and searched from there-silly woman! lol

Re: Re: Order A Touch of Blue Here !

I am without a doubt very dissapointed in this new CD of randomly selected remakes. I was all geared-up for an etirely fresh new CD of his. Now and Then was great. I happen to own it as well. However, I just feel since David is such a great songwriter, that he should have devoted his time to writing fresh new material and with Sue herself. Maybe have a duet with Sue. That's been long over due, however, I do not think it will happen any time soon as much as I would love to see it happen as well as other fans.

I like the CD cover on Then and Now then I do on Touch of Blue a lot better. I think the Now and Then photo complimented him a lot better as a person of good looks as well as a tribute to his years as an entertainter. Hope that makes sense. I know looks do not always count, but we all know David definitely has them. So in that sense, that's what I was trying to say. I do not think I will purchase this CD or anytime soon. Although, Hollywood Nights is on there and I loved that remake of it when I heard it live at the Greek Theater in Cali. So I do not know. Maybe in this sense, I can get a loved one of mine to buy it for me. That way, I won't feel so bad for wasting my money. Cruel, I know. I LOVE Hollywood Nights.