Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wayne Brady Show and THE BUS Ornament

I got my ornament at Kohl's department store. It was 19.99. I still love it. Makes me smile everytime I push those bus doors!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wayne Brady Show and THE BUS Ornament

Hi Terri!

So U bought the bus at Kohl's ? That's kewl! They just opened a new Kohl's in a town close to me. I'll have to have a look at the new store now!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wayne Brady Show and THE BUS Ornament

hi, Octavia

been a while since i have been over...

been so blasted busy with work, but thats okay coz it means Christmas money, which i used some of to buy myself the PF Bus...Rachel keeps playing the song, and everytime we go into the store, she plays it two or three times LOL!!

hope you are well and will try to get here more often!

hugs
nan ^-^

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wayne Brady Show and THE BUS Ornament

Hi Nan!

Good to C U back! I missed U! I'm doing ok... thank U ! Love that little Bus!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wayne Brady Show and THE BUS Ornament

Candace, are you the same Candy who used to post on CMon Get Happy?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wayne Brady Show and THE BUS Ornament

I think it's the most loveliest ornament ever created and that I ever saw in my entire existance. It's so life-like it's unreal. Whoever created this PF Bus ornament truly LOVES his or her work and IS EXTREMELY talented. I wish they would make one for Bewitched and for other TV classics. HECK, i'm going to order two of them. One for our tree, and one for our family christmas party. Each family member has to bring an ornament for excahange. It's a really cool tradition and if anyone on here throws christmas parties, I would HIGHLY RECCOMEND this.

And to answer LinnyBaby's question (I think it was you, if not, I'M SOOO SORRY): AHHH, You got me!! Yep I'm the same candy!!! I want you all to know "off-bat" that I have discontinued myself from that board. I terminated my account from ezboard and am no longer a partcipant. I have come to realize that not all message boards are for anyone, particularily for me. I'm a very smart person at least I think and NO, an EMPHATIC NO, I am not ALWAYS right. I was just simply trying to support my views, which I found out are VERY mediocre compared to the other partcipants from CMonGetHappy. I am just not zoned for debates. That's OK right? However, I don't resent my postings on that board, because it was a lesson learned. I learned a lot. I decided to come back to Octavia's board. It's were I think I can be more acceptive in cyberspace. BOY, PEOPLE DO READ THESE BOARD!!! I hope no one on here dislikes me, lol!! Just kidding!!