Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cassidy gives fans a '70s flashback

It was chilly outside Friday night, but inside the Crown Theater it was the summer of '72.

Former pop and television teen idol David Cassidy transported his audience back 30 years with bubble-gum hits such as ''I Woke Up in Love This Morning." There were noticeably more women than men in the crowd.

For an hour and 15 minutes, the women were no longer professionals, wives, mothers or grandmothers.

Instead they were teenagers again, singing along with Cassidy in their parents' rec rooms. Some waved posters proclaiming their love and devotion. Others danced in the aisles with their friends enjoying an ultimate girls' night out.

For many fans, it was a dream come true...

Finish Reading"Cassidy gives fans a '70s flashback"...

Re: Cassidy gives fans a '70s flashback

Thanks a lot, Octavia, the news is really good for me. You know, I have many problems in my country for reading David's articles, because he wasn't very known here, but thanks to you, I have this opportunity. By the way, haven't anyone of you gone to the Winterfest Parade, last December 13th?
Kisses,
CAROLINA