Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
when you coming back to rock sandiego this year

hi david cassidy ;its your good friend jill akk laurie ann allen from sandiego calif hey david when you coming back to rock sandiego this year wiil you plesa put date for your next concert here for sandiego on your web page some next week

Re: when you coming back to rock sandiego this year

Jill, it's HIGHLY unlikey you'll get a photo back that you gave to David. Did you speak to any of his PR or management to make certain arrangements for this photo? If you just gave him a photo, he wouldn't even know that you'd want it back. Even people who've left things with his PR in the past have had trouble getting items that were suppose to be signed returned. I wish you luck in that but I just thought you should know.

Also, this is not David's OFFICIAL web site. It's doubtfull he even reads all of the messages on his own site much less other fans web sites. I'm sure that David's people will post his concerts once they are confirmed on davidcassidy.com

If you're name is Jill then why are you going by the name Laurie? Just wondering. Take care and happy new year

Re: Re: when you coming back to rock sandiego this year

Oh no, she's escaped out of her straight-jacket again!!!!

Octavia I've sent you a private e-mail about this thread

mandy xx