Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TvLand Back Stage Pass to last years show...

Tvland will be doing a pre-show this year showing the back stage of last years show in which David Cassidy was a guest. I'm not sure I have all the details correct but, I understand it will be on January 28th at 10:00 PM . If anyone finds any other info on this feel free to post it. I've seen the commercial 4 it and I seen David . I do hope this means we will get to see him again even if it's last year's tape!

By the way... there is some questions on the PF at TvLand.com Click on Viewers' Choice Awards 2004 to vote. Here is one question...

Best Deal on Wheels
The Starsky and Hutch Torino
The Munsters' Drag Hearse
The General Lee (Dodge Charger) -- The Dukes of Hazzard
The Batmobile -- Batman
The Partridge Family Bus

There is also some on The Hardy Boys ...

Re: TvLand Back Stage Pass to last years show...

I understand there will be a re-broadcast of the 2003 TvLand Awards following the "All Access" or "Backstage Pass" on January 28th at 10:00 PM .

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Tvland will be doing a pre-show this year showing the back stage of last years show in which David Cassidy was a guest. I'm not sure I have all the details correct but, I understand it will be on January 28th at 10:00 PM . If anyone finds any other info on this feel free to post it. I've seen the commercial 4 it and I seen David . I do hope this means we will get to see him again even if it's last year's tape!

By the way... there is some questions on the PF at TvLand.com Click on Viewers' Choice Awards 2004 to vote. Here is one question...

Best Deal on Wheels
The Starsky and Hutch Torino
The Munsters' Drag Hearse
The General Lee (Dodge Charger) -- The Dukes of Hazzard
The Batmobile -- Batman
The Partridge Family Bus

There is also some on The Hardy Boys ...