Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: He Got Happy

Thank you for the compliments! There is a realy great bunch of people here!

I must say DC's eyes made me melt too I'll never forget them!

I had a really nice holiday and a very Happy New Year!
Hope U all did too!

Luv,
Octavia

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am the "Linda Donofrio" from Reading, PA who had two questions for David posted in that article. I didn't even know that they were chosen until last night when I stumbled upon the article. I thought that for that contest you had to ask a very unusual question to win two tickets, but I didn't win. However, I was pleased to be listed in the article and to have my questions answered. He is so polite in his answers and sweet in a devilish way! Anyway, my really original question wasn't included: did he get dental veneers or enlongate his laterals because I am a dental rep and I thought that they looked altered in person (from his older photos!). Anyway, I did meet him and his eyes were beautiful and sparkly. This is a lovely site, Octavia; everyone is so sweet here. I hope that you had a good holiday & Happy New Year!!
Linnybaby