Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
David Cassidy Returns to Sheffield City Hall

David Cassidy Returns to Sheffield City Hall

Wednesday, 28 April 2004 at 20:00

David Cassidy, multi-platinum recording artist, award winning producer, actor and television star, will be coming to Sheffield City Hall on Wednesday 28 April 2004!

David has enjoyed a varied career ranging from television to record-breaking concerts, and from Broadway to Las Vegas production shows... David has established his place in show business history!

As lead vocalist with The Partridge Family, David was responsible for seven chart topping singles, including "Looking through the eyes of Love". "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do" and ""I Think I Love You" the best selling record of 1971. As a solo artist, Davids hits include "Clerish", "Could It Be Forever", "How Can I Be Sure", "Daydreamer" and "Last Kiss"

His UK tour is bound to be sensational, so to experience a night of great music, book your tickets now!

Book your tickets now...

For further information or to purchase your tickets contact:

Central Box Office on:- 0114 2789789
open Monday to Saturday, 9am - 9pm

Alternatively you can call into Sheffield City Hall, opening hours: -

Monday to Friday, 10am - 5.30pm
Saturday, 10am - 5pm

Tickets are also available from the Hallam FM Arena on 0114 2565656 and at Sheffield Theatres on 0114 2496000

£29.50 / £27.50 / £22.50

Meal Deals available

Book NOW!