Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Breast Cancer" site-Please read!!

I rec'd a message from a cousin of mine today. If you can, please go to the website www.thebreastcancersite.com and click on the PINK "fund free mamagrams, click here" icon. The sponsors listed pay for mamagrams for those who cannot otherwise afford them. My understanding is that they give so much $$ for each time the site is visited (or something like that). It's a small way to make a big difference! I'm going to "click" on it everytime I'm online for awhile. It only takes a few seconds, and doesn't cost you anything. Thought I'd post this on here, so others would be aware of it. Please pass it on! Susan

Re: "Breast Cancer" site-Please read!!

Thanks so much for it, Susan, I have a close friend of mine who's had three surgeries because of breast cancer. She's free now, thanks God, and now I have this wonderful chance for helping other women with the same problem. Thanks, Susan.
Take care,
CAROLINA

Re: Re: "Breast Cancer" site-Please read!!

Thanks Susan! Hey... they also help animals, kids and forests!