Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
USA & Canada Fans, U can now buy DC Live in Concert Glasglow at Amazon.com

Availability: This item will be released on February 24, 2004. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives.

David Cassidy - Live in Concert

Starring: David Cassidy, See more

Encoding: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. This DVD will probably NOT be viewable in other countries. Read more about DVD formats.)

Format: Color, Widescreen, Dolby, DTS Surround Sound

Rated: NR
Studio: Image Entertainment

DVD Release Date: February 24, 2004
DVD Features:
Songs include: "I Can Feel Your Heartbeat," "Hush," "I'll Meet You Halfway," "No Bridge," "I Am a Clown," "I Write the Songs," "Could It Be Forever," "Summerdays," "Daydreamer," "I Saw Her Standing There," "Last Kiss," "Ain't No Sunshine," "Lyin' to Myself," "Rock Me Baby," "Cherish," "I Woke Up in Love," "This Morning," "I Think I Love You," "How Can I Be Sure," "Cry," "Hollywood Nights."

Exclusive behind-the-scenes footage

Photo gallery

Widescreen anamorphic format

Re: USA & Canada Fans, U can now buy DC Live in Concert Glasglow at Amazon.com

I am so happy to know it's finally being released in the U.S. I wished this was the concert from the Greekt Theater instead of the Glosgow, UK. No offense to english people out there. I love London. I just think the great theatre would have been exciting to watch on DVD. Oh, well, what can you do?

Re: USA & Canada Fans, U can now buy DC Live in Concert Glasglow at Amazon.com

Thanks. Octavia, I already ordered mine thorugh afriend who's now in the US. I can't wait to watch it!
Kisses,
CAROLINA