Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: to all david cassidy fans we want david to have a m

It's too bad, because when fans are appropriate and polite and do not besiege him, he is very sweet. He just likes to be approached on his own terms. I am suprised fans have not learned this by now.

Re: Re: to all david cassidy fans we want david to have a m

Of course it's sad, Barbara, specially for all of us who loves David, and because of that, we wouldn't bother him at all, just to say Hi to him (well and a kiss on the check wouldn't be so bad at all, would it? LOL)
And that's not fair for all of us, but I can undestand him, because something like this happened a year ago in Venezuela, when I met a famous singer in Latin America (Carlos Vives) and it was horrible, just almost as the David experience you narrated. It's a very sad fact that, because of a few nut fans, we all must pay.
Thank you for clarifying it, Barbara, and now I'm going to check out your site, although I certainly hope it's fantastic as other David's sites ;o)
Kisses,
CAROLINA

Re: Re: Re: to all david cassidy fans we want david to have a m

It's not a formal website in the sense of how others are set up. It's a very basic site mostly just to give information about the club and how to join, that's all. We do not have a formal website as there are so many already. We prefer to keep Just David as a non-internet club so fans not internet connected don't get slighted of any info.

But I do David's brother, Patrick's, site.
www.patrickcassidy.net

Re: Re: Re: Re: to all david cassidy fans we want david to have a m

I have heard of Carlos.
I listen to Latin rock also and am a BIG fan of Juanes. I also like Julio, La Ley and David Bisbal

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: to all david cassidy fans we want david to have a m

Yes, they are all great. I love David Bisbal too and it's good you've heard our music. It's really as great as yours. )Thank you for that!
I checked out your site and it's good for all of us who want more information about the David Official fan Club. My problem is about joining there, because there's no way to send you any money, because we have temporary restrictions in that aspect in Venezuela right now. But I will join this club as soon as the restrictions were out.
Now I will do the same with your Patrick's site too. He's really handsome, I think he and David are the most gorgeous men in this family, don't you think? Because Shaun is OK, but not as much as them. Well, that's my personal opinion, Barbara, perhaps yours is different.
Well I must return to work, see you there. You're really nice with me, thank you! Bye!
Kisses,
CAROLINA

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: to all david cassidy fans we want david to have a m

I am 1/2 Latin.
My my father's parents came from Ecuador. He can speak fluent from when he was a kid.
My mother's parents came from Italy. Bye.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: to all david cassidy fans we want david to have a m

WOW, what a mixture, good for you, sweetie, CONGRATS!!!!! But do you speak Spanish?
Kisses,
CAROLINA

Re: to all david cassidy fans we want david to have a m

Muy, muy, muy, pocito!!
I can understand it better than speaking myself.

But am renewing it since Juanes and getting the Spanish mags he is in and from watching Cartelera Pepsi each week on TV.
But now back to David, which really is this forum! Got off the track a bit there. HA!