Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: David on A&E BIOGRAPHY soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! Thank U so much for passing on this GREAT news!!!
I can't wait!!! If U should hear when it will be airing ...let us know!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey, girls
A fan of David (Cheryl, from Cassidyland.com) has been contacted by the producers of BIOGRAPHY in order to obtain some photos and posters of David, because they're going to have a program about his life very soon. It's a great news, isn't it? Patrick and Ryan Cassidy have been contacted also for the same reason, they were already interviewed, but they're still looking for Shaun.
I just can't wait to see this program, maybe I'll do that at the end of this year, but the people in the USA will be luckier, because you're going to watch it very soon.
Hope you enjoy this news too, as much as I do!!!!! Sorry, Cheryl, but I had to tell that, I can't close my mouth when I'm really happy -LOL-

Kisses,

CAROLINA

Re: Re: David on A&E BIOGRAPHY soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course I will, Octavia, that news came from a David's group I belong, so it's almost official, LOL.
Kisses,
CAROLINA

Re: Re: Re: David on A&E BIOGRAPHY soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you might like to know that A&E Biography was filming for this special at David's appearance at the Mohegan Sun Wolf Den on March 19th. He was fantastic, as always!

Re: Re: Re: Re: David on A&E BIOGRAPHY soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank U 4 the info!