Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A&E Biography: Sal Mineo on A&E Mundo

Hey girls,

Yesterday in the morning I've had the chance to watch A&E Biography with Sal Mineo and guess who was interviewed for that show? Yes, David himself! In that show, he spoke a little bit about an anecdote he lived with Sal and his father (Jack Cassidy) when he invited Sal to dinner. David was 13 at that time, and he couldn't stop talking about the last Sal's movie he has seen, which was about the life of a famous drummer (sorry, I can't remember his name now, not even the name of the film ) and how much he enjoyed it.

Sal Mineo was famous not only because he was a very good teen actor, but also because of his generosity. The day after dinner, Sal sent to David's house the drum he used for the film. David was very atonished for that unexpected gift (who wouldn't?)!!!!

Interesting, isn't it? Well, at least it was for me because I didn't know that anecdote!!! Did you?

If you have the chance to see this A&E episode again, please od it. It was really interesting!

Bye, my friends,

Kisses,

CAROLINA

Re: A&E Biography: Sal Mineo on A&E Mundo

Thank U 4 the info and the review! I have yet to see that episode. I'll look out 4 it!