Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: David Cassidy Headlines 7th Annual Celebrity Concert For Cystic Fibrosis

I am going to this show. It's about 20 minutes away from me. I don't know about it being televised.
I could call the venue and check it out. I will also check to see if WHIO is going to do a news story.
BTW, tickets are on sale this Saturday (April 24).

Re: Re: Re: Re: David Cassidy Headlines 7th Annual Celebrity Concert For Cystic Fibrosis

Let us know if U find out anything. Great to hear U will be at this show! We would love a review!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am going to this show. It's about 20 minutes away from me. I don't know about it being televised.
I could call the venue and check it out. I will also check to see if WHIO is going to do a news story.
BTW, tickets are on sale this Saturday (April 24).

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: David Cassidy Headlines 7th Annual Celebrity Concert For Cystic Fibrosis

I don't think this will be a televised event, but hey, we'll see. This venue is practically in my back yard, a mere stone's throw from my home. I bought tickets the minute they went on sale and got some great seats. Hoping to work out something for backstage through some connections. Whether that happens or not I am still psyched about going!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: David Cassidy Headlines 7th Annual Celebrity Concert For Cystic Fibrosis

Pratically in your back yard? What city do you live in? Do you know where Whipp & Bigger is?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: David Cassidy Headlines 7th Annual Celebrity Concert For Cystic Fibrosis

YUP! I grew up in that neighborhood (off of Glenmina on Dobbs). In Kettering now, though.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: David Cassidy Headlines 7th Annual Celebrity Concert For Cystic Fibrosis

I wish you luck, but as you may know David has stopped fan meets and greets due to incidents at two concerts late last year.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: David Cassidy Headlines 7th Annual Celebrity Concert For Cystic Fibrosis

No, I don't know anything about that. Fill me in.

DH and I are friends with the Fraze's (venue is named after the patriarch, Ernie Fraze, inventor of the "pop-top" can, LOL). The Fraze Pavilion, while it draws some big name artists sometimes, is just a little place compared to most, in a little suburb of Dayton, OH. Frankly, it's not hard to get backstage to see anyone in this city. I don't know why, it's just been my experience.

Thanks for the wish of luck!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: David Cassidy Headlines 7th Annual Celebrity Concert For Cystic Fibr

Lisa,
I am coming to the Fraze as well. Take me backstage with you!!!!!!!! Take us all!!!! Did you get Plaza seating?? I am so looking forward to this show!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: David Cassidy Headlines 7th Annual Celebrity Concert For Cystic

Tana,

So glad to hear you will be seeing the show! LOL, hey, can't make any promises on the backstage thing...not sure I will be able to do it myself, yet. I DID get plaza seating! Great seats! I am looking forward to it as well. Counting the days!