Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY REUNION WITH DAVID CASSIDY ON TODAY SHOW ON DVD & VHS!

There was a Partridge Family Reunion this morining LIVE on the Today Show.

Katey Couric reunited Shirley Jones, David Cassidy, Danny Bonaduce, Suzanne Crough & Brian Foster live in the Plaza after they all got off the Partridge Family school bus at the NBC Studio Rockerfeller Plaza in New York City.

The cast all recalled fond memories of working on the show filled with lots of retro clips & told Katey what they have all been up to lately...
Shirley is back on Broadway in the musical 42nd St. with her son Patrick.
The cast also announced that they will be traveling across America this summer with the New Partridge Family Reality Show.
At the end of the Reunion, Shirley gave Katey an original vintage Partridge Family lunchbox.

If anyone missed this Live Partridge Family Reunion this morning on the Today Show & is interested in obtaining a DVD or VHS copy of this very rare & special reunion, please email me at jospet2002@aol.com

I also have available the two Partridge Family TV Movies, COME ON GET HAPPY & THE DAVID CASSIDY STORY.
Both movies are Original network broadcasts with their original commercials & network promos & come with a bonus interview of the cast from Truth Behind The Sitcom.

Re: THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY REUNION WITH DAVID CASSIDY ON TODAY SHOW ON DVD & VHS!

I saw part of the interview and everyone looked just great! Did you see how Katie Couric was flirting with David Cassidy? I saw some sparks flying there! How can she help it; the man is so beautiful????