Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To Octavia and for everybody here: Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Octavia.

I really want to thank you for deleting the posts about David's new DVD and all that happened there, including me. It was awful, really awful to read what was there (including the attack to Barbara without any logical reason).

You know, when I post this news in your forum, I never thought that it was going to be a point of boring and childish behavior. I just wanted
to tell to all of you a very good news, but... look what happened. If I made a contribution to this behavior, let me apologize for that. I'm
really sorry, Octavia, I really do!

Someone proposed something at the end: let's start all over again, and I think it's a very good idea, don't you think? Because your forum is really awesome and it' doesn't deserve such terrible posts like
those ones we all made there.

OK, Octavia, I must go now, but please, don't forget about the 20/20 special, I think it's going to be released today in the US. I'll have to wait for the moment it's going to be released here in Venezuela. Have a nice weekend.

Hugs and Kisses

CAROLINA RAMIREZ

Re: To Octavia and for everybody here: Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes ...Lets just start over !

Hugzzzzzzz...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Octavia.

I really want to thank you for deleting the posts about David's new DVD and all that happened there, including me. It was awful, really awful to read what was there (including the attack to Barbara without any logical reason).

You know, when I post this news in your forum, I never thought that it was going to be a point of boring and childish behavior. I just wanted
to tell to all of you a very good news, but... look what happened. If I made a contribution to this behavior, let me apologize for that. I'm
really sorry, Octavia, I really do!

Someone proposed something at the end: let's start all over again, and I think it's a very good idea, don't you think? Because your forum is really awesome and it' doesn't deserve such terrible posts like
those ones we all made there.

OK, Octavia, I must go now, but please, don't forget about the 20/20 special, I think it's going to be released today in the US. I'll have to wait for the moment it's going to be released here in Venezuela. Have a nice weekend.

Hugs and Kisses

CAROLINA RAMIREZ