Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My LAST "Latest news page is up!"

My very FINAL "Latest news page" with photos and my review is up on my web site. I'll only keep it up for the rest of this month. Then I'll simply put a link to his Official Web Site's latest news page. It's at http://www.geocities.com/daidycat/latest_news/latestnews.html

Re: My LAST "Latest news page is up!"

Hi Cat! I read all of the posts on Mrs Neugast's page and I am distressed. I am going to see DC on July 16th at Westbury Music Fair in NY and I have seen him twice last year in PA & MD. I have loved DC for over 30 years and I was just elated to see him back on TV and in the media and on tour again. I do think that his behavior sounds bizarre and perhaps a chemical imbalance is present. I don't know. But let's waikt to hear what his response might be to the outcry of disappointment and disgust. I have loved David and his music for a long time (as I know that you do) and I look forward to seeing him on July 16th. I hope that you will eventually feel less despondent and sad over all of this. David needs to realize that his fans have supported him for a long, long time.

Re: Re: My LAST "Latest news page is up!"

Cat, don't feel sad for what happened in the concert. Certainly he wasn't nice with the fans at that time, but you yourself have given us the reason for that. If it's as you said at the end of the letter, remember that it's NOT his fault. I understand you're angry for that (i would too) it's a matter of dignity. But also you must think of what you told us about Jack's illness and the heritage of it in David. David will continue to be as great as ever. I repeat what I said, I DO understand your feelings, because we must respect ourselves and don't let anybody humiliate us. But think about it a little bit more, Cat, your page is fantastic. Please, think about it before taking a very drastic decision.
Hugs and kisses,
CAROLINA

I'm really disappointed to hear about that incident. I've been a fan for years. Whatever the problem is, I hope he gets it resolved, and I really hope he is not ill. In the meantime, he sounds like the "concert Nazi."

"No concert for you...come back in one year."

Re: Re: Re: My LAST "Latest news page is up!"

hello beth let;s not give up on david he will be back next year to rock our word he is really very sweet peson he and i share very specal bond beth you are really a very nice peson

hi tammy i have know david cassidy since 2002 he is really a good friend of mine he will come back next year thank you laurie you very nice peson

hello cat i really think that david will come back next year he is very sweet peson

What happened? I know this is an old post, but I'd like to know what this is all about...This is the most visited post on th site i've seen so far...

whoops, i just saw the date on this bad boy, it's not an old post...I saw wrong :D Still interested in what happened, and if it was bad...I'm sorry and I hope you feel better