Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
In Search Of The Partridge Family !

Hello Octavia!

I saw your great website for David Cassidy and I wanted to let you know about a really unique experience where you or one of your website visitors could potentially become a member of a partridge family reality show! Please post this news on your website to spread the news.

OK... potentially become a
member of a Partridge Family reality show!

In Search Of The Partridge Family
Casting will be held in Orlando, NY, Minneapolis and LA beginning 7/17

Do you look like, sing like and act like a Partridge? Are you a musical mom like Shirley? A teen idol in the making like Keith? America's sweetheart like Laurie, or a rambunctious schemer like Danny? If so, VH1 is looking for talented people who think they sing like, act like and resemble the original members of The Partridge Family. Log on to VH1.com to get an application form, hear clips of the approved tryout songs, and download the required audition scenes. The search for the cast of the new show will be aired as a seven-episode reality series on VH1 this September.

For more information, visit: http://www.vh1.com/partridge

Thanks!!!!

- Morgan

Thank U !

Re: In Search Of The Partridge Family !

Wonder if David and/or Danny are going to be at these auditions? Anyone know? Wish they were having one in ATLANTA, but alas, not this round. Still, although I wish he'd tour more, more, more (seeing him twice just isn't enough), this should be a fun show to watch! Susan