Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Westbury Music Fair July 16th

Hi! As I posted earlier, I will be attending DC's concert tommorow evening. I called the venue & they said that srtists enter & exit in the rear left of the building & it is barracaded off so that fans can see, shake hands, get an autograph, etc. I emailed DC's personal asst and she said that David does not normally do this. I know that some members of the Fan Club posted on here before, but I wondered if they know of any plans for pre or post show! I would LOOOOVVVE to get a pic or autograph!

Linda

Re: Westbury Music Fair July 16th

There are no meetings planned with David before or after the show with the fan club. As his asst said, he doesn't do that. I can only suggest that you get to the venue at around 4pm and wait at the backstage barricade and you might be able to see David drive in for the sound check (I don't know any time but 4pm seems safe if check is anytime between 4and 6pm). You will def get a wave as he gets out of car and goes into stagedoor. It is VERY VERY iffy if he decides to come over to fence to sign - that is his decision at that moment (he did in 2002 for a few), so no way to tell before then. After the show it is really crowded at the fence and no chance that he will come over, never happened at past Westbury shows. All I can do is wish you good luck.
Some club members may be eating at the IHOP down the road from the Music Fair on Jericho Turnpike prior to the show. I gave them that option, if you want to check it out. I will not be at Westbury - not fave venue of mine with back of stage lots of time due to revolving.