Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For fans of "The Partridge Family,' it's time to get happy -- again.

Spreading his wings

By Fred Shuster
Music Writer

For fans of "The Partridge Family,' it's time to get happy -- again.
David Cassidy, who was launched into the teen-idol stratosphere while playing shaggy-haired Keith Partridge on the television show in the early 1970s, is reviving the series.

Cassidy will co-executive produce both the reality-themed "In Search of the Partridge Family' for VH1 and a half-hour pilot for the rejuvenated sitcom to follow. Cassidy and fellow "Partridge' cast members Shirley Jones and Danny Bonaduce plan to cross the country looking for a next generation of Partridges. The star search begins airing in September.

"We want to do it right,' says Cassidy, who appears Saturday at the Canyon Club in Agoura Hills. "I've been carrying the torch for last 25 years and I want to make sure the show will be funny and have integrity. We don't want to taint the brand of the show I will forever be associated with.' ...

Finish reading 'Spreading his wings' at U-DailyNews.com . This Article was Published: Thursday, June 17, 2004.

Re: For fans of "The Partridge Family,' it's time to get happy -- again.

dear david cassidy hi my name is lisa and i love the way you song the song ... to tracy and held her hand .....i love all your songs. you sing on the show i been a big fan of your a long time ....thank you for all the injoyment you bring into my life... the hole family did .... thank you again lisa