Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ***Sorry... I'm needing your thoughts and prayers

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Thank you for alerting us to the Mayo clinic.
My wife is looking for a place to solve charlie horse problem. She's had this since '96. Been to number of Doctors and Nuerologists locally. I hope the have a website. Best of luck and wishes to you and your family.

Re: Re: ***Sorry... I'm needing your thoughts and prayers

Sorry, Octavia, I didn't know what was happening to you and your husband. All my love, thoughts and prayers are with you and with him. I wish you all the best!

Kisses,

CAROLINA

Re: Re: Re: ***Sorry... I'm needing your thoughts and prayers

So Sorry Octavia, to hear about your husband. My thought and prayers are with you.
Becky

Thank U 4 your thoughts and prayers...

Many many thanks to everyone whom sent me your thoughts and prayers. The Mayo Clinic has a really great website at http://www.mayo.edu/ . I guess you can't get any better than these Dr's they are rated # 1 . I'm even going to a Dr. while I'm there. I've been in cronic pain since 1990. I've been to soooo... many Dr's and they never ever helped me.

Hugzzzz....
Octavia

Re: Re: ***Sorry... I'm needing your thoughts and prayers

Just wanted to thank all who's helped oct get thru this stuff. Lord knows I'm not ment to sit at home. To Oct,JUST THOUGHT I'D TELL THE WORLD, I KNOW I LOVE YOU
NO THINKING ABOUT IT!!!!!

Hubby

Re: Re: Re: ***Sorry... I'm needing your thoughts and prayers

that's really sweet! isn't it?

Re: Re: Re: Re: ***Sorry... I'm needing your thoughts and prayers

You just can't get any sweeter than that!!!

To my Hubby, You are without a doubt the love of my life ! I will be there for you every step of the way...