Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where is David?

Has anyone wondered where DC is?

His lack of presence on the new VH1 Partridge show is odd... The show almost rushes through the "Keith" character tryouts, with no DC in site.

DC originally said that he was going to be "co-executive producer", but that does not appear to be the case.

His new hairstyle and puffy face seem a bit out of character.....

I have been searching all over the internet for any recent information on him, yet am unable to find much at all. I did read two recent concert articles when he was in Utah. Both articles said how he kept thanking the fans and mentioned DC's concern for his family in Florida during the hurricane and the death of a close friend, which practically made him cancel the concert.

I watched the PF show because of DC. I have attended many concerts in the last few years and I am disappointed that he appears to be slowing down his concert touring. I am puzzled as to what is going on.......

Thank you so much for this site. As a HUGE DC fan, it is great to join your company.

Octavia, I do prey that your husband and yourself have been feeling better.

Pam