Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I agree, where is David?

I noticed that also with the VH1 show, where is David? When he is shown he looks sad and lifeless. I also have seen him in concert both last fall, 2003 and 2002 and he was full of life, he put on a GREAT show. The Washington Post even named his concert the greatest comeback of the year for 2002.

David Cassidy was the Partridge Family.

Where and why is DC absent?

Tami
Fairfax VA

Re: I agree, where is David?

David has been very much enjoying lots of time in Saratoga (in between concerts, and the PF thing) going to his beloved horse races! He, Sue and Beau spent the summer at their home in Saratoga. David breeds and races thoroughbred horses and is very involved in the activities of the annual Saratoga Summer racing season. Horse breeding/racing is his "first love" and as he put it where he can just be himself and not 'David Cassidy'. So he hasn't been absent, just where he really likes to be.

Re: Re: I agree, where is David?

I am glad David enjoyed his summer with his horses but you missed the point of the question.

David canceled his concert that I had bought tickets to(my third concert in the last two years) in Annapolis MD in July, we were told it was due to his commitments with VH1. Well by watching the PF show David only appeared a few times and when he seen he did not seem himself. As I mentioned before he looked rather lifeless and down(not to mention the toupee), not the same vivacious attractive performer I have seen in concert. Plus he looked rather pale and puffy, he did not look healthy.

Watching the VH1 show you get the impression that DC was just a another character on the show. I watched the PF family in the 1970's for DC as did millions of other girls my age, not for Danny for Shirley. I was hoping this show would finally give DC the credit he so greatly deserves and he has wanted for so many years. He should be one of the judges not just a pre-recorded clip!

That's why I asked the question.

Re: Re: Re: I agree, where is David?

DC is exec producer of the show. That doesn't mean he was going to be in it all the time. Danny makes an excellent host, and I am not suprised he is the predominant on camera personality right now. I am sure we'll see DC tonight. I agree the hair was weird during the PF special and the first PF show! We are told it is because of a film role, and his hair is now back to normal. Personally, I do not care WHY he had that thing on his head-I am just glad it is now gone. I certainly cannot speak to his health-other than the hair, he looked fine to me.

Re: Re: Re: Re: I agree, where is David?

His hair was for a role as Aaron Carter's manager in Aaron's upcoming movie, 'Pop Star'. The movie was filming the same time that the PF thing was, so he could have also not been in all parts of PF due to film schedule. In most of these reality things, unless the show is shown live, they edit out some of the parts/scenes before actual airing.