Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
David to appear in A Christmas Carol

I just got it confirmed with David's office that he will be doing a four-city tour of The Christmas Carol in December!! He will be co-starring with Jeff Conway (Bobby from TV's "TAXI"), Andrea Bofill, and Jackee (from TV's "227" and "Sister/Sister"). The contracts were just signed last Friday and his office doesn't have all the details at this time. But one place that is already advertising and selling tickets to it is:

The Music Hall in Detroit, Michigan - http://www.musichall.org/ Click on "events" and scroll down to Christmas Carol

Re: David to appear in A Christmas Carol

Am really anxious to find out where the other cities will be. I saw him in Blood Brothers in 1995, and LOVED it :)

Rest of Cities

Here are the details I have so far on the Christmas Carol that David will be
doing.

*Tuesday November 23, 2004 Opening night for A Christmas Carol TBA
*November 29-December 5, 2004 Christmas Carol Beacon Theater NYC
*December 7­December 12, 2004 Christmas Carol The Music Hall Detroit
*December 14-December 19, 2004 Christmas Carol Arie Crown Theatre Chicago

David's Role

Spoke with David's brother Patrick and found out that David is not playing Scrooge. He will be playing the role of Narrator, on side of stage narrating the show like the the beginning part "Marley was dead..." etc. He will also be singing two songs.

Re: David's Role

Thanks again for the news, Barbara, it must be great to hear David as a narrator of a Christmas carol. Unfortunately I will never can do that because of the place i live, outside US.
Kisses,