Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DC looked great on the PF show last night

I was so happy to DC back on the VH1 PF show with that wonderful smile on this face!!! David made the Keith wannabees look silly. There will be no way that the part of Keith can be recast since David has left his trademark on the part forever. And after seeing the flashback pictures of the old Partridge family shows last night brought back the memories of just why I have stayed a fan of David Cassidy's for so long.

It appears that whatever David was experiencing during the summer is past, thankfully.

I am thrilled to hear about his new opportunity. I hope The Christmas Carol is going to be within 8 hours of Charlotte, NC, so that my 6 year old daughter and I can go. We are both big, big fans.

Thank you for the message board since WE STILL LOVE DAVID.

Pam

Re: DC looked great on the PF show last night

Maybe what happened during this summer was that David was very tired doing the reality show and a movie at the same time. Perhaps that's why he looked sad during his performances in the reality show and he had to cancel many concerts.
Kisses,
CAROLINA