Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Opening night for A Christmas Carol

Hi Barbara,

Thank U so much 4 the info! I really hope things go well and I get to see DC in this My husband has to go through Chemo and Radiation starting Monday for 6 to 8 weeks and we are still at the Mayo Clinic. Good news is that he came through the operation well and they were able to remove the total tumor. Prognosis is 10-30 years IF he comes through the treatments well. Many Thanks to EVERYONE for there support though all this...

Re: Re: Opening night for A Christmas Carol

He will come through the treatment well! :-)
Glad to hear the good news thus far! My good thoughts continue to be with you both.
A friend of mine's neighbor went through Chemo and his Dr. told him to take Geritol Complete tablets (NOT the liquid tonic) as it helps keep up strength from Chemo as it has every mineral and vitamin you need. Ask your Dr about it. It did help my friend's neighbor not to feel so wasted and run down after the treatments.

Re: Re: Re: Opening night for A Christmas Carol

Thank U so much 4 the info! I will relay it to him today! Sorry I didn't respond sooner... we have been really busy here at the Mayo Clinic. We still have at least 5 weeks before he will be released. He says he feels like he has the flu but, so far no other symptoms. Thank U for your good thoughts it looks like there are working !

Hugzzzz...
Octavia

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

He will come through the treatment well!
Glad to hear the good news thus far! My good thoughts continue to be with you both.
A friend of mine's neighbor went through Chemo and his Dr. told him to take Geritol Complete tablets (NOT the liquid tonic) as it helps keep up strength from Chemo as it has every mineral and vitamin you need. Ask your Dr about it. It did help my friend's neighbor not to feel so wasted and run down after the treatments.

Re: Re: Opening night for A Christmas Carol

That's a very good news, Octavia, I'm really glad to hear your husband is much better now
Thanks God!
CAROLINA