Cherish Classic Songs Didn't You Used To Be Daydreamer The Definitive Collection Up to Date  A Partridge Family Christmas Card Sound Magazine The Partridge Family Notebook Halloween Howls

The David Cassidy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
David is looking fantastic!

I saw David Saturday night at Mohegan Sun and he has never looked so good! He was wearing a white shirt with his tight black pants and he looked so young and sexy. I definitely like him in white. He's changed the show a bit and now does a set where he sits on a stool, singing and playing the guitar unaccompanied by the band and in between songs, he chats with the audience. It was very intimate and special. His show Saturday was the best I've had the pleasure to experience.
Rock on David!

Re: David is looking fantastic!

Thank U 4 the Review! Since it doesn't look like I'll be able to see him for quite a while...I really appreciate reading about it!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I saw David Saturday night at Mohegan Sun and he has never looked so good! He was wearing a white shirt with his tight black pants and he looked so young and sexy. I definitely like him in white. He's changed the show a bit and now does a set where he sits on a stool, singing and playing the guitar unaccompanied by the band and in between songs, he chats with the audience. It was very intimate and special. His show Saturday was the best I've had the pleasure to experience.
Rock on David!

Re: Re: David is looking fantastic!

Yes he put on a great show and he was equally good when he appeared in The Rat Pack at Mohegan Sun the following Wednesday Oct. 6th, before going back to L.A. for the final Partridge Family VH1 show taping.